Installation, integration and advantageous delivery times
Platform installation and integration with the currently-used systems.
- POC (observing the platform and operating procedures; testing and finalising the Analysis Report) and the actual implementation - development, programming
- At the end of the implementation comes the UAT (User Acceptance Testing), which refers to the document containing the specifications, to the application with specific features and testing scenarios
- Once the UAT agreement has been reached, the User Manual is created;
- The mapping is not changed, as any modifications to the agreed schema may result in changes to various scenarios which may thus create a new flow.
- Actual platform implementation
- Implementating the streams, so that there is a well-structured and organised course of action for the department involved
- Development of all that agreed upon in the Analysis Report
- Customised system operation according to corporate needs.
- We enact the Analysis obtained during the Consultation phase
- We recommend the appointment of a Project Manager to supervise the progression of the project
- We receive feedback and make any modifications accordingly
- We connect the platform to external databases
- We draft the User Manual
- We offer training to a key user to keep the team informed