All information is of a private nature - the commercial use of editorial content, graphics and navigation structure is not permitted.
Beck et al. Services takes all necessary measures to ensure that the content displayed on this site is correct and up-to-date at the time of publication. However, there is no guarantee regarding the accuracy, integrity and selection of accessible, retrievable and published publications, with the exclusion of any and all liability.
Beck et al. Services reserves the right to modify or add content to the website or the parts thereof at any time, without publishing an explicit reference thereto on the website.
The use, downloading and transmission of information is undertaken at your own risk. Beck et al. Services assumes no liability for any damage to the user's computer system, including due to viruses or other occurrences.
Beck et al. Services is a registered trademark and the Beck et al. Services logo is a trademark of Beck et al. Services GmbH.
Personal data protection and compliance with the data protection laws, especially the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are very important to us. The following statement presents an overview of how we ensure this protection, the kind of data being collected, for what purpose and how it is processed.
The legal person responsible for processing the data on and in relation to this site is Beck et al. Services S.R.L. 17 Cometei St. 400493 Cluj-Napoca. Further information on Beck et al. Services can be found HERE.
The data protection officer regarding personal data protection from Beck et al. Services S.R.L. is Dan Ratz, 17 Cometei St. 400493 Cluj-Napoca. You can contact Dan via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorisation to data use
Basically, no personal data about you (such as your name, address, telephone number or email address) is collected through the website. This except whereby you voluntarily provide such information, for example, for orders, questions or if you subscribe to the newsletter.
All areas of our site in which you may actively enter data use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology to protect your information from unauthorised access by third parties.
- Types of data collected, its purpose and the data subjects
In the cases mentioned above, we collect and process the following types of data:
1.1. Types of data
- Address data (name, address) for contact requests
- Contact details (email or phone) for newsletters and orders
- Usage data (access times, statistical data, log files) via the web hosting service
- Data subjects
The visitors and users of this website
Applicants to job vacancies and those interested in our job newsletters
1.2. Scope of data collection
- Communication with the users of this website
- General contact requests to the responsible department and answers to contact requests
1.3. Data deletion
In the absence of legal retention or other obligations, the data shall be deleted within a maximum of 6 months from the completion of the purpose for which it was stored.
Applicant's data: no more than 6 months unless you expressly request a longer retention period.
device-specific information to be stored on your device (PC, smartphone, etc.) used for access.
They are needed to support the proper use of our site (for example, storage of connection data).
Additionally, cookies are used to collect statistical data regarding usage of the site. These are analysed for the purpose of improving the service provided.
- Social networks
- Use of personal data for prize draws in running competitions
Beck et al. The services shall utilise your email address, telephone number, name and surname, your accounts/addresses on public social media or professional networks or any other information provided for the purpose of being contacted in case you are declared a winner in the draw, for the purpose of awarding the prize, of performing any related services (completing a study) and for fulfilling any legal obligations incumbent upon us as an organiser (for example, drafting tax declarations and withholding taxes due, information requested by the duly authorised public authorities/institutions). All personal data used for designating a winner shall not be communicated to third parties, except in cases of processing and awarding the prize in particular, participating in the specific event organised.
The list of winners, the winners' names and city of residence will also be published on the social media pages of Beck et al. Services. By entering the draw and/or accepting the prize, the winner authorises Beck et al. Services to use their name, surname and city for any promotional event associated with the specific competition, without any further claims. Moreover, the name and the geographic location will also be used in communications regarding the winning registrations to any participants who requested details about the prize winner.
The personal data mentioned above will be collected and processed by Beck et al. Services for the time required to complete the contest, award the prize and to promote such information on the company's online accounts involved in the promotion of the initiative.
We respect the value of your personal data, hence we wish to remind you of some of your rights, namely:
Your right to information and access—you can request and obtain information on the processing of your personal data, the identity of the Operator and their representative or on the recipients of your data;
- Your right to rectification—you can rectify inaccurate personal data or update such;
- Your right to erasure–you can request the deletion of your data if their processing proves to be illegal or in other cases provided by law;
- Your right to restrict processing—you can request the restriction of processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- Your right to opposition–you can especially oppose data processing based on the legitimate interest of the Operator;
- Your right to data portability—under certain conditions, you may receive the personal data you have provided us in an automatically-readable format or you may request your data be transmitted to another operator;
The right to file a complaint and appeal to courts—you may lodge a complaint regarding the way your personal data is processed before the National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing and/or you can appeal to the courts to respect your rights;
- Your right to consent withdrawal—in cases whereby processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw such at any time. Consent withdrawal will only have effect for future operations, whilst any processing performed prior to your withdrawal shall remain valid;
- Your right to not be subjected to further automatic or profiling related to automatic decisions—you can request and obtain human intervention regarding the processing concerned or express your own perspective on this type of processing, including opposing such operations.
- Contact requests
In order to use the contact form, we need a valid email address and at least your first name and surname (required fields). Any further information is provided voluntarily. This information will be deleted no later than 6 months after the contact was established or the request was clarified, provided there are no additional agreements or results. You may object to such data collection, processing and storage at any time.
To subscribe to our newsletter, we need a valid email address. To ensure you do wish to receive unwanted information from us, we use the so-called double registration procedure. Once you sign in, you will receive an email link that you can use to activate the newsletter service.
Of course, you have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and revoke your consent for the future. Your information will be erased from our database. To do so, please click on the appropriate button in the newsletter received.
- Downloading documents
Our publications are mostly free of charge. To download any documents, you must enter the following information in the appropriate fields:
- First name/surname
- Email address
Such data is collated for marketing purposes. You may also object to this data collection, processing and storage at any time. After a maximum of 6 months of no activity, the information will be removed from our database.
- The right of access to information
With respect to personal data, at any time you have the right to
- be informed
- withdraw your consent to processing
- refuse processing
- request deletion
- request transfer
In such cases, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
- Right of Recourse
You have the right to contact the competent authority at any time. You may contact the National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing website: http://www.dataprotection.ro/